- India one of the oldest pulse crops cultivated since ancient times.
- These desi chana are widely cultivated under drylands.
- These are smaller in size and angular seeds having thick coats.
- Chana is a good source of fiber so helps in weight loss.
- A good source of protein and energy.
- This light brown colored pulse is considered to be a good source of protein.
- Chana is used as an edible seed and is also used for making flour throughout the globe.
- Provides energy.
- Excellent source of vegetarian protein.
- Keeps your heart healthy.
- Diabetic friendly.
- Improves insulin response.