- Rajasthani Badi is famous for a homemade traditional sabzi. Badi is also known as Mangodi.
- It Is made and loved in every Rajasthani family.
- It is prepared and used as many customs and rituals in Rajasthani families.
- Badi is like pakoda made with an of soked and spiced moong dal.
- The batter piped out as small pieces, sun-dried and preserved in airtight containers.
- These tasty and nutrient-packed Badi are deep-fried and added to dishes like dals,pulaos and even subiis.
- You must try the famous Mungodi kadhi as it tastes absolutely delish with rice.
- In earlier times there was a lack of green vegetables in Rajasthan.And so their innovative women invented this new variety of sabji made from moong dal and moth dal. Which is equally appreciated today from the Rajasthani families as well as others.