- When we think of Indian spices, the first thing that gets to our mind is ‘CHILLI‘.
- The red bean stew is the pivotal flavor for Indian food. So, let’s now check out the most popular of the red chillies found and produced in our Rajasthan.
- The red chilli is an important spice of high commercial and medicinal value due to its antioxidant, anti-cancerous, and many other properties.
- Chilli is a fruit that belongs to the Capsicum genus. It has many varieties that are differentiated on its pungency measured on the Scoville Scale.
- Chilli fruit organic product when aged and dried becomes red chilli, which is further grounded to form red chilli powder. These are arranged as hot pepper. Red bean stew got acclaimed all around the globe on account of its qualities like sharpness, taste, and flavor coordinated dark pepper, which was over the top expensive during bygone eras and along these lines, it got one of the most significant and vital flavors.