Color : Light Pink
Type : Bangles
Occasion : Casual & Others
Base Material : Lac, Metal & Others
Style : Modern
- Pride of Rajasthani culture.
- Stylish with perfect finishing.
- Can be wore in any occasion like wedding, festive, & traditional ceremonies.
- Lahathi(lac) bangles are symbols of Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan and Hyderabad Hindu married women.
- It is also widely accepted religious marriage symbol by other Hindu married women.
- Lahathi are worn in both the hands. As per believe in Hindu Society, wearing these bards off bad omens. Jaipur and Islampur(Muzaffarpur) lac bangles continue to be popular among married women.
- Lac bangles are made plain or with lehariya designs on them or studded with glass, precious and semi precious stones.
Disclaimer: Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.