- GoSeva Havan Samagri – हवन सामग्री made by natural herbs and Cow Ghee.
- Smoke upon burning these herbs increases oxygen content and purifies the air.
- Thus, this can be used on any occassion.
- Goseva Hawan Samagri is a sacred offering in the yagna as each ingredient in this havan samagri is significant.
- The havan samagri is offered in the fire during yagnas and homes or offices, after completion of every mantra chant.
- Havan Samagri (a mixture of various dried herbs, roots, and leaves) is offered in the ablazed fire which disseminates in microform, in the air, to purify the environment besides activating the air as a disinfectant germicidal agent.
- Havan Samagri is anti-bacterial and is made from authentic raw herbs. It is 100% natural Havan Samagri.
Goseva Havan Samagri Ingredients:
Jau, Bhimseni Kapoor, Rose Petals, Sandalwood Powder, Lobaan, Ghee, Chandan, Nagkesar, Tagar, Agar, Wala, Red Sandal Powder, Nagarmotha, Lotus Seeds, Jatamansi, Batriso Dhoop, Kapoor Kachri, Satavari